Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, July 27, 2007

Does Paris Own Any of These Items?



Wonder if this works? - Sport Cap. For that person that mows the yard this might be a nice headpiece. It might also come in handy on the golf course, ball field, beach or as an emergency tool in case of air conditioning outage. People that write spyware or work for spyware companies should consider a statement in their wills making it a mandatory object to be placed in their coffins. Their potential for going to hell far exceeds that of a normal human being.



Hamster owners unite! Is this cruelty or practical? Take a look at StrangeNewProducts. Actually this would be nice in people size. I could use one. As a matter of fact there's several peeps that need such a treadmill. Can you imagine a practical weight loss solution? Any thoughts? Yes, yes a people one would be far too big for the office space. Can you imagine the conversation in the garage after owning one that's people size for 6 months? Or at the garage sale? What would the neighbors think?



Here's a nice product for the nerdlings in your life - Pocket Protectors. These are designer styles. The beach house usually shops Staples for the plain vanilla wrapper version. Cost is something like 3 for a buck. Most of these things are too short for the average pocket so putting the flap over the front is not practical. They still keep your geek tools in a nice organized package.

Sorry to disappoint those looking forward to bitchslap Friday. Just too much anger on my mind inspired by a slovenly, piggish person from yesterday and I don't need to start railing for fear a lawsuit might ensue. Nice diversion and far better than venting. Gosh, maybe this will be useful with your shopping decisions. Please remember this is written by a nerd that is saving to purchase a binary watch. It is amazing to view the mass variety of weird things for sale on the internet. Hope this helps (insert evil grin here).

“I love to go shopping. I love to freak out salespeople. They ask me if they can help me, and I say, "Have you got anything I'd like?" Then they ask me what size I need, and I say, "Extra medium."”

~Stephen Wright

No comments: