Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, July 06, 2007

TGIF

Once again it's Friday! Only two more days to work this week! Maybe work will be slow so a visit can be made to the Dragon Festival in GuildWars. Hope to be there decked out in my gladrags for all the fun and shenanigans. Am I a geek or what!?!?!? Check this out:



This is Maskull Tor, Necromancer. That's Galrath's Castle floating in the background. Yes, he is my main role playing character. Here's a close up:



Can we say 'butt ugly'?

Enough about my weird online obsession. Enjoy the weekend and stay safe. Please always remember when driving that the life you save may be my own. Later.

"Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you."
~Nathaniel Hawthorne

No comments: