Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Random Thursday - Ashy and a Tune


Ashy, glad your are home! Hope you feel better. Sounds like the brief hospital stay was a positive one! Nice to know you are laughing again. Besides, the Kudzu Dragons and others needed their proper Server Admin around to counteract my feeble attempt to TCB concerning Teamspeak.

If the song in this video sounds familiar then you probably watch Will, Stephanie and crew. They are part of a reality show on Discovery channel --> Sons of Guns. This is Tab Benoit performing their theme song:



"Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."
Translation: A sword never kills anybody; it is a tool in the killer's hand.
~Seneca

1 comment:

feleciab said...

I love that show!
I love the song!
I could listen to that song and play video games all night long!
Thanks for the find , brotha and Glad to see my other brotha is home and back at it!