Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, March 04, 2011

Das Phone Ya?

OK, I am bad about not answering the phone because of my sleep weirdness - due to legal drugs and other junk. I am imposing a moratorium on calling anyone that doesn't answer the phone after three return calls. At least try to return it. What's up with Alcorn County? Y'all lose mainstream phone patterns? Good Lord knows I miss stuff from Red Dragon, the Murf, Mother n many others. Hell, none of them live in Alcorn or Tishomingo or Prentiss or Itawamba so on n so forth. Might be good. Maybe I don't need to talk, lol! Notice I said "I", lol!

3 comments:

Dr. Granny said...

I prescribe 1 1/2 micrograms of Charlie for every morning that you wake up. If you don't wake up......
I guess you have ODed on Charlie. In which case you will need one of my patented Head Transplants.
Doctor Granny ( Doctor to the stars and Jed, Ellie-Mae and Jethro[recipient for worlds first head transplant])

Grasshoppa said...

I'm so sorry for my part. Been sick, and otherwise, it's just been unfortunate timing when you've called. Should have already called you back. My apologies. Yesterday was a bad day.

dock said...

Actually you didn't come to mind. You always call back. I was messing with David. He will lay that phone down a lot when he gets home. Can't say that I really blame him. Wish I could just lay it down. Overall it was a very feeble attempt to make a joke. Hope you feel better brudda

Is this Dr. Granny from the Milburn Drysdale and Jethro Bodine show? Wow!~ what an honor, especially since you're dead and have returned from the grave!! Dr. Granny's tonic is a might powerful stuff...