Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, July 16, 2010

Restless Night

Yesterday's post was not well received by several ppl. It did get a lot of hits. One of my greatest passions is the way Veterans are treated by the government and the people. How fellow human beings treat each other is also important. I by no means am perfect. I have made some enemies. It's a good thing that I know in a gunfight, knifefight, etc., they'd stand no chance. Otherwise I might have hurt one of the silly bastards and that gets us nowhere. The brief scenario discussed yesterday was my first firefight, not the last. Folks, sleep was not good last night. My life is somewhat awry and I'll struggle through it as always. Stick with me. There's much more going on than one might think.

Meantime, let's drink from a half-full glass and enjoy some good laughs. Thanks to everyone that has stuck with me: God Bless and good luck to the wimpy nancies that didn't.

"Who is wise? He that learns from everyone. Who is powerful? He that governs his passions. Who is rich? He that is content. Who is that? Nobody."
~Benjamin Franklin

No comments: