Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday Afternoon

Gosh, the past few weeks have been tough. Not all was bad, but several foolish incidents on my part created havoc at times around the beach house. I think most of my friends are speaking to me again, LOL. Seems the rain has subsided for a few days. It's not officially Summer until June 21st at 12:45AM CDT. In Mississippi it's hot. It'll get hotter too. According to the witch-doctors at the Weather Channel we will be blessed with temperate nights, say mid to upper 60s. It's afternoon and I hear the weed eater calling my name. In response I checked to make sure the front door was locked. About dark-thirty I may sneak out to pick up some ingredients for Tex-Mex. I have a movie that I've tried to watch for over a week now. Need to deliver some computer parts to Ashy, but think that's a good thing to schedule for tomorrow. So goes a lazy day at the beach house.

Still working on my network and cleaning up this pig sty. May do a computer build later or tomorrow or Monday, maybe Tuesday...

"Spring comes with flowers, autumn with the moon, summer with the breeze, winter with snow. When idle concerns don't fill your thoughts, that's your best season."
~Wu-Men

No comments: