Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, May 22, 2009

Sap is Dripping From a Beach House Tree, a "Big Lardbutt Tree"

Yesterday ended up a good day. Mudslingr, my son-in-law, came by and mowed the yard. YES! Thanks for helping with something way past due! Found the lost battery charger and the mower is charging. Filled the dumpster which they picked up yesterday. Worked on several online projects and made some headway. It was great to see Neal, my fellow Tishomingo County friend who is like a true brother to me. Congrats on the really cool 9mm.

After a brief nap I actually played Guild Wars with Merlin of Buckhorn finishing several missions. It's always fun to play my Necromancer, Maskull Tor, but it was a blast bringing in my Monk, Red Elvis, for a few missions. That's Red in the pix. Click on it and it will enlarge slightly. We had a great time and there was constant laughter. Merlin is not only a great friend, but one heckuva player too. He has a tremendous sense of humor. Good to get away to my virtual world and relax.

Ashy the advice about advanced Comodo suite? Simply awesome. Thanks. Beagle and Verdana, always good to hear your sweet voices. Several more people called concerning my bout with the red wasp. Thanks Hoppa, Murf, Red Dragon, Laundry Witch, Felecia (hope you're okay after having your car rear-ended), Larry, Greg, and Ty Roneus Rex for the positive input. Thanks Larry-Charlotte and Jerry-Linda for being great neighbors. Appreciate the plaintain cure MJR. Several ppl emailed and really backed up the super benefits of the plaintain. Symptoms have disappeared. The earache is now a full blown (pun intended) sinus infection so it should subside in a few days - have meds. Thanks out to all my great clients for their patience and understanding.

It's so nice to know that we care about each other. Even the small things count in times of need. No doubt my loyal friends are true blessings in my life and I consider all of you extended family. Man, we all get down. Everyone experiences tough times. A kind act, a brief contact to help shore up and reinforce optimism mean a lot to me. Having friends like all of y'all sure makes life easier and well worth living.

Please drive safely this weekend. The life you save may be my own. It may also save your life too!

"The greatest sweetener of human life is friendship. To raise this to the highest pitch of enjoyment, is a secret which but few discover."
~Joseph Addison

EDIT: Lisa, so sorry about your appendix being removed. Just heard about it. Instead of me pestering you please call at your convenience. Laundry Witch didn't have my number, but she does now. Please let me know if there's anything I can do!!

No comments: