Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Two Activities I Abhor

Two things I despise. Washing dishes and mowing the yard. I certainly hope that in heaven dishes are self cleaning and there is no grass. It's my true belief that the finest lawn mower made in the solar system could be purchased for beach house use and it'd find a way to fail and void the warranty the very first time it cranked. I want one of those electrical dishwashers too. We'd probably get it installed and when the water entered it fire would probably burn through the door. There I'm through bitching about house and yard work. All this frustration has made me tired. Ahhhhh, it's naptime. Later.

"I hate housework! You make the beds, you do the dishes -- and six months later you have to start all over again."
~Joan Rivers

No comments: