Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, April 20, 2009

Enduring Stormy Seas

Mondays tend to be tough at times. Up since before 4:00AM. Worrying about completing work today. Had to do laundry first thing, am out of Pepcid and am running on 3-4 hours sleep. Facing a phone line problem today that has been a nightmare and it is going to work if I don't die in the process,lol. Beagle twittered something about 'eww Monday' so I thought what would make the day go better? Why of course, an inspirational song by Celtic Woman. This is definitely one of my favorites. Take a few minutes and listen to a moving version of You Raise Me Up.



It fills my heart with joy, peace and hope. T.S. Eliot once said,"You are the music while the music lasts." Keep this tune with you today and let its inspiration guide you. Once again the Grace of one of God's gifts magically touched me and I am happier. Monday will be okay.

"Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue."
~Plato

No comments: