Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, October 05, 2008

Lend Me Your Ears

Do you own any paperback books? I do. Several of mine are tattered. Some have fallen apart and are a collection of loose pages. Here is super advice on how to cure such problems. The step by step procedures are easy to follow and there is a list of supplies needed to accomplish such tasks. Take a look at WikiHow. Nice that they have pictures along with the instructions.

While visiting there take a look at the article on How to Wiggle Your Ears. After intense study of the procedure, borrowing the neighbor's cat and watching it (this is recommended), then making sure no one could come in and catch me, I finally gave up. Spending that much time in front of a mirror is depressing. So I unlocked the doors, raised the windows, fed the neighbor's cat some chicken and accepted that an ear wiggler I'm not. Oh, the shame of it all. During the process I did find out that I can only raise one eyebrow Spock style when he says, "interesting."

You know I wasted some time today. Somehow that makes me feel better. Thanks WikiHow.

"It is in his pleasure that a man really lives; it is from his leisure that he constructs the true fabric of self."
~Repplier

No comments: