Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, August 09, 2008

OBAMA SUCKS!!!!!

If you vote for this evil horse's ass I am giving you a direct order concerning the beach house. DON'T EVER come around again!!!! Obama is possibly the anti-christ. Certainly Satan is smart enough to not enlist this dumb jerk. After all, Lucifer was a favored angel of God at one time. I've had it with this Obama idiot and every bleeding heart liberal that lives in our country! When I researched what I am about to tell you and show you, it made me ashamed that this buffoon can run for President.

Here's the problem:


Can you believe he rented a plane that had a picture of the U.S. flag on the tail and then had it painted out and replaced with his own goofy symbol? This guy is horrible. Hell, I'd rather have John Kerry running again!! And I really don't like that dude. Anyway, go to WorldNetDaily for proof. I did go to Snopes.com and found verification there too, but since they tried to drop 2 pieces of spyware on my machine I won't link them.

Are you believing all this absurd unAmerican garbage? Obama spent a half million dollars doing this nonsense!!! Thanks out to Nurse-T for the informative email and Red Dragon for the poster that follows:


“There is no traitor like him whose domestic treason plants the poniard within the breast that trusted to his truth.”
~Lord Byron

No comments: