Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Somes Thoughts and a Funny

A friend of mine reminded me the other day that I have often said this is not a political site. Sorry, my country is in danger and I cannot be silent about the idiocy and shenanigans of Barrack Obama. This person scares me. Therefore I am encouraging everyone to vote against him in November by voting for John McCain. Looking back over the past few weeks here at Cybersouth should open your eyes about Obama's self indulgence and his complete incoherency at times. Sorry, I will speak my thoughts. Remember, this is NOT a forum. These are my opinions and I will damn well stick to them.

Now, take the time to enjoy this hilarious clip. BTW, there actually is a John West Company. He's not related.




Did you notice the bear doing the Ali shuffle? This just cracks me up. It's been around for years, but still makes me LOL.

“Knowing a great deal is not the same as being smart; intelligence is not information alone but also judgment, the manner in which information is collected and used.”
~Carl Sagan

No comments: