Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, June 06, 2008

Quickbooks Has Me Wearing an Asshat

After a nice discussion with the customer service rep at MetroCast I feel better about the links page being removed. Apparently it's temporary while they make changes. I will be patient. Believe me, I know the work that goes into such a venture. I also know the amount of work that went into posting all those links. As with many things in life, time will tell.

Working on a project that requires password recovery in Quickbooks Pro. If you have any tips or advice please talk to me. Banged on this problem until I had to walk away from the computer. Thanks out to MJR for the help concerning this matter. Even though this is not one of her clients she has pitched right in and tried to help solve this problem. See, there are nice people on this planet.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
~Helen Keller

No comments: