Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, June 30, 2008

Big Ears Not In the Cornfield

Due to an ear infection that required a visit to the clinic, my posting was sparse the past few days. After a round of antibiotics things should return to normal. My apologies for contracting such an illness. It hurts like hell and the side of my face is slightly swollen. Seems my sinuses aren't happy either. The tinnitus is tenfold and balance is not 100% either. Appreciate you taking the time out to drive me this morning, Elvis. Being behind the wheel right now is probably not healthy for me or traffic. Thanks out to everyone for understanding. After a few phone calls appointments have been rescheduled. Melinda, Anita, Andy, Jim, Bo, Paula, Keith, Mud, Ty - y'all da bombdiggity. You know, between the back, ears, summer colds,blood pressure, lack of weight loss, a stomach virus from hell and other maladies this year could have been a real whine fest so far...think age has anything to do with it? Nah!!!!! Been healthy all my life and now my wimpy genes are having their turn.

Tomorrow? The plans are to make this a whine free zone. Wish me luck.

"Untold suffering seldom is."
~F.P. Jones (Amen, brother, amen!)

No comments: