Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hate Those Ice Imps, Lovin' Some Shirt

Came home and was pleasantly surprised with a Father's Day package on the veranda. Came in and opened it up:

If you can't read the print just click on the shirt and it will expand. The 'running to droks' is part of Guild Wars lore and significant to gamers that have been involved with Guild Wars for a while. The 'run' is very hard with other folks playing along and extremely hard to solo. This is such a kewl gift. You can bet you won't see me mowing the yard in this one. Definitely a shirt for "dress" occasions. Thanks Verdana, Uncle Snake and Mal. It will be worn with great pride.

My children find the neatest gifts. Both of my daughters are aware of the rhythmic pace followed at the beach house. Last month on my birthday I was blessed with an awesome coffee from Verdana's family and Beagle, Mudslingr n the Purple Giraffe gave me a DVD of the WKRP episodes which was and is wayy cool. I might also mention that Hot Rod Neal left a fancy version of Monty Python and the Holy Grail yesterday. It even has a version in Japanese with English subtitles! Awesome. He laughed and said it was for Father's Day. Brother Dan sent a care package with all kinda goodies (for the ancient's birthday) and Mother found a new microwave for the beach house. The Good Lord has blessed me with great family and great friends.

Enough for today. I must go now and work on my solo run to...guess where?

"If you never have, you should. These things are fun and fun is good."
~Dr. Seuss

No comments: