Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Another Day, Same Hat

Folks, I need help. This hat I am wearing is making life very miserable. If anyone has a password hack for QuickBooks Pro please contact me. Don't need a crack, need something that will rip the present password. Meanwhile, the beach house is busy installing QuickBooks Pro on a different machine. Next, the old files will be imported. Bet the password info resides with each file though. It may be that we can resolve the issue by contacting Intuit with a large amount of money in hand, but I don't like the fiber of their cotton. Much rather land a piece of freeware and not pay these devils. The password shouldn't have been lost, but it's several years and several employees down the road for this client. Human beings doing human things. If you can help please email cybersouth@gmail.com, leave a comment, or call me.

"0x2B | ~0x2B."
~Hamlet

No comments: