Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, April 06, 2008

This Too Shall Pass

The post from yesterday still stands. I am not going to be harassed about something that is done for free. Measures are being implemented to correct this situation. God did not put me on this earth to maintain and ride roughshod over a piece of equipment. If you are guilty of bitching about it and confront me the kid gloves are off. Several people have offered help and not one single person in this group wanting to help has ever complained. BTW, a huge thanks out to Ashby for the loan of a machine to continue the service.

Yes it will be revitalized at a later date. Sorry about my anger and haste, but please remember I am human and have feelings too. This is NOT a topic for later discussion. Go enjoy the day and let me worry about Teamspeak. Now I am going to visit Mother for the first time since she had surgery over a month ago. Later.

"Sweat silently. Let's have no squawking about a little expenditure of energy."
~Martin H. Fischer

No comments: