Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cha-ching!


EDIT:Okay the original post was incorrect. In God We Trust is on the coin. It's on the edge. The edge is smooth and has it on there . Take a look at Snopes. A picture is worth a thousand words and I was wrong. Should have done more research. Thanks David for showing me the error of my way and thanks MJR...


Emails are great. My GMail inbox is a never ending source of information. Sometimes it makes me laugh and there's been a time or two that a tear has come to my eye. My buddy MJR sent one that many of you have seen, but it's worth a mention here. Don't take the new dollar coins as change. Refuse. They do not have 'In God We Trust' on them. They are gold in color so easily identified. You will never find these coins at the beach house. This nonsense is due to the liberals that plague and disease the government. If you don't like the phrase on our money then get the hell out of our country.

Going to bed now before I crank up the 'press 1 if you speak English' tirade.

"I cannot imagine how the clockwork of the universe can exist without a Clockmaker."
~Voltaire

No comments: