Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

By Your Command...Maybe


Ahhhhh yes the smell of Spring is in the air and a geek's heart takes to flights of space opera fantasy and daring to install Vista Service Pack 1 aka SP1. Reports are coming in more positive now, since there's been some revamping of SP1. It'll be attempted on my only Vista machine in the next few days. Mudslingr is about to do the dance so I am waiting to see if he has good results. Several of his cohorts have installed it with success. BTW, it will be included in an automatic Windows Upgrade soon. I am on my 3rd installation of Vista Ultimate. This machine has changed drastically over the past year and so far there have been improved results. This machine has reached the status of 'Beach House Actual' which is a Battlestar term meaning Admiral, Big Cheese, Emperor, Caesar, etc.

Speaking of that, remember the new season starts Friday night at 9:00PM on SciFi. Not a Battlestar Galactica fan? Don't like science fiction? You may want to watch this series anyway. Awesome TV. Now I must load up the ford raptor and be off to further adventures. Later.

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free."
~Michelangelo

No comments: