Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Webb Alert

This video is from WebbAlert. Morgan Webb was (and still is) one of my many favorites on TechTV. Wish I had found this gadget series before the holidays. Glad to see her independent of G4 TV in any form. G4 is what COMCAST used to replace TechTV when they bought TechTV in order to put it out of business and make way for the junky G4 channel. TechTV rocked! Anyway, Morgan is co-host of XPlay on that channel. Since I won't link to anything G4 here's a look at one of the pioneers of geek/nerd TV.





Enjoy "Boxing Day" and stay safe on the roads today. Traffic will be miserable so slow down and be courteous to your fellow humans. Enjoy the day instead of stressing. I know I will...staying on the geek workbench today and avoiding the rush (heh, heh, heh!).

"Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it."
~Ward

No comments: