Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Kodak Easyshare? It Sucks!

For those complaining about the "instant on" concerning yesterday's video clip. I'm working on it. You know that somewhere on youtube this clip exists and I'll convert it. It is such a good clip and sad that Disney sabotaged it with that autoplay and imbeding link capabilities right on the video. Stupid.

It's a bench day today. Trying to recover some Kodak Easyshare photos and some data off a SATA drive. Folks, Kodak makes good digital cameras. Their Easyshare software is the worst ever written! Don't use this junk. They hide their photos in some mysterious way so you can't use any other software to manipulate photos. Best bet? Download Picasa. It's free!!! And easy to use!!! I do not nave any camera software for the Canon Powershot on my PC and Picasa has more capability anyway. Love it!

Please don't get tanked up and drive Monday evening. Arrive at your location and make plans for an overnight stay or a ride home via someone sober. Am working late Monday and the life you save may be my own. Good to have sober neighbors that look out for me while away and here. Good to know that I will NOT drive drunk!

"Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man."
~Benjamin Franklin

No comments: