Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, December 14, 2007

Beverage Was Not My Friend, for a Few


Coffee and me destroyed a ZBoard. This was not an average ZBoard. It was a keyboard that had a keyset that was Guild Wars, a SPECIAL EDITION. Whole mug drenched the keyboard, emptied over into my lap and my lardbutt jumped up trying to remove the clothes soaked in hot coffee. Clothes will wash. The Zboard was completely dismantled, thoroughly cleaned, and reassembled. It doesn't work. Everyone knows that I will have, on the rare occasion, a refreshing beverage while playing this game. NEVER, yes, NEVER have I spilled a refreshing beverage in a keyboard. But sober for days and I mug myself and a very expensive keyboard. Should I give up coffee? Or maybe just keep it off the computer desk...is this a DUH or what?

I feel like such an idiot.

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
~Thomas Edison

No comments: