Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Help Needed? Yes

I need a break from spyware and people that own computers that are constantly re-infected. For the life of me I cannot understand why people resent technicians that charge a fair wage for good work. Many years have been spent in research and practical application of that study. There have been many hours of purposely infecting PCs to find the cure and prevention. Talking to a fellow tech reminded me that the beach house rarely has problems with such and most scares here are hardware related. He said he couldn't remember the last time one of his machines or mine had a virus.

Residential customers, please heed my plea. Red Magnet is IMHO the best computer service company in the area. J. Couch is an awesome tech and charges a fair price. Computer Universe does a great job too. PC Solutions also will do great repairs. Up north C. Swindle is an uber tech that will be reasonable. So if you resent my prices or don't like my work there are several alternatives out there. Email me and I'll gladly look up any of their phone numbers for you. I don't think I can bear seeing another machine with a damned Yahoo homepage, MySpace cooties or one that has not updated protection software in weeks. If I see a grimace when someone is handed a bill then our history is done. Damn it all, no one is being gouged.

If you call me every month and need your computer formatted and the OS reinstalled, do it with a smile. Yes, even over the phone. YOU created the problem not me, remember? Tomorrow will see a return of subjects other than poor client/tech relationships. This is beginning to bore the hell out of all of us. Enjoy your Saturday.

"Patience is also a form of action."
~Auguste Rodin

No comments: