Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Email and a Kudo!

Upon arising there was an email in the GMail inbox and it puzzles me. A question has come up, "Why doesn't the Beach House post a glossary?" Is this serious, a pretty good joke, or have I been cyberslapped? This inquiry must be inspired by last night's BeHoBOTY post or does Arnold, opossumus germanicus austriabodicus, need a permanent spot and explanation on the site? No doubt you have to have some knowledge of Southernese to read here on a regular basis, but a glossary? Wow, something to mull over in the mind or am I taking myself too seriously? Methinketh the latter.




Congrats out to NASA and their awesome crew of astronauts on the successful launching of Endeavor. You go, for real rocket scientists! Nice job.

"There is just one thing I can promise you about the outer-space program - your tax-dollar will go further."
~Wernher von Braun

No comments: