Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Weather and a Donut

The Laundry Witch and I journeyed to Florence,Sheffield, etc. yesterday. Returned a healed PC to her sister and had a great trip. Very easy Alabama day that started with a health food breakfast at Krispy Kreme. I understand why Elvis liked 'em so much. We shopped around limited somewhat by my wasp stung foot then met her sister. After another health food experience at the Peking Chinese Restaurant we installed the computer and then returned home last yesterday evening. LW has a new Pontiac G6 that is awesome.

Internet connectivity is spotty so they are working on the problem. Wind warnings were up to 60mph last night so it would be frightening if they weren't having a few problems. It's still gusty outside. We tried to play Guild Wars late, but my 2-5 minutes at a time connections finally got the best of me and I went to bed. Since the sun is trying to shine and I have things to do it's time to finish Sunday afternoon working. Later.

"What some people mistake for the high cost of living is really the cost of high living."
-Doug Larson

No comments: