Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Lord forgive me, I gotta work.

I procrastinated(see yesterday's post). Now I am up and running to get two days work done in one. Contrary to the belief of some lunatic fringe religions, my work day is not 24/7 and sometimes it is just good to slow down. Please, my cell phone is on its last leg so bear with me if trying to call. Complain to Cingular. It has decided to turn off at random, so spending extra time checking to see if it is on frustrates me to no end. The backlog of work due to recent crisis should end in a few days. Thanks to those that have been supportive of my efforts to regain control. Y'all da bomb!

Red Dragon and I will look at lead sleds late today. Got two 75s in mind that are 'build from the ground up' material. The Dragon can do it! Great reward at the end of the day. Thanks to Forest Whistler for the great help in the continuing GW saga. The Teamspeak server is once again back up and bear with me if I don't answer during the game. Most likely I am on the junky phone or at the door dealing with the fringe. Have a glorious Sunday and please remember me in your prayers.

It'"s a shame that the only thing a man can do for eight hours a day is work. He can't eat for eight hours; he can't drink for eight hours; he can't make love for eight hours. The only thing a man can do for eight hours is work."
-William Faulkner

No comments: