Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Even With Their Evil Root Kit Fiasco, I am Still Going Sony

After some study and good input it looks like the next cellphone will be a Sony z520a. Good reports about battery life and range. My poor beat up Nokia is almost dead and the phone is critical to business. The Nokia has been replaced which was a slight hassle due to Cingular's attitude towards customers. They are jerks. Thanks for the tip MJR on the store out west on Main St. And thanks for steering me away from the Razor. My ears ring 24/7 so another buzzing I don't need in life.

Time to work. Don't let things get you down, the weekend is just two days away.

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you're still a rat."
-Lily Tomlin

No comments: