Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Email Early Sunday Morning

One of my best buddies sent this to me and I thought why email it, post it!

Answer the following in your own thoughts

1. What time is it? 6:35AM

2. What is your full given name? Let's leave it at Mike West or Dock or Big Daddy or ole Lard Butt

3. What are you most afraid of? The smelly thing that lives in the SW corner of my garage.

4. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a theatre? LOTR III, yeh, I should get out more

5. Place of birth? Memphis, TN and shortly thereafter returned to Mississippi thank the Good Lord (the dinosaurs attacked us on the way back, Mom said)

6. Favorite new food? All except stuff with curry powder - that stuff sucks!

7. What's your natural hair color? Various shades of gray with highlights of brown and scalp

8. Ever been to Alaska ? Do they have beaches, palm trees and boat drinks? If so then yes I've been there...

9. Ever been toilet papering rolling? Not in 6 or 8 years - thought about it as a profession

10. Love someone so much it made you cry? oh Lordy yes.

11. Been in a car accident? yes - thought about it as a second profession

12. Croutons or bacon bits? Pork Fat rules!

13. Favorite day of the week? If I ever get another day off I'll enjoy that one (hope it's a Sunday)

14. Favorite Restaurant? Automatic Slims, possibly the only attractive thing in Memphis - well there is the Peabody for dessert after eating just across the street at Automatic Slims

15. Favorite Flower? Dutch Iris

16. Favorite sport to watch? Ole MIss Football, you can have the rest of it

17. Favorite Drink? Real Coke w/rum or sans rum

18. Favorite ice cream? Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip

19. Disney or Warner Brothers? Gimme the Mouse House although I aspire to be Yosemite Sam or that fat pig

20. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Smell! Weak right now for a bean burrito

21. What color is your bedroom carpet? Builders' grade tan, it sucks

22. How many times have you failed your driver's test? Never, but I am permanently banned from a certain go cart track

23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email? PNY trying to sell me memory

24. What do you most often do when you are bored? Start with Homestar Runner on the internet then Guild Wars!

25. Bedtime? Determined by supply and demand

26. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? Only Kim, doing this to blow her mind!

27. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? George W.? Osama? The Donald? Kathy Lee Gifford? Oprah?

28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses? Oprah, of course!

29. Favorite TV shows? Friday night Sci-Fi channel, love Firefly (of course it's been cancelled for 4 years now)

30. What is your most cherished possession? Used to be my lead sled el camino until it was stolen...uh uh I must shut up now - promised not to warp whine anymore.

31. Ford or Chevy? Chevy of course

32. What are you listening to right now? Mindi Abair, awesome soft jazz with a rock flavoring

33. If money and time was not a barrier where would you go on vacation? To Alaska silly looking for palm trees n boat drinks - that way I know if I'd been there before.

34. How many tattoos do you have? None, almost got the Grade 'A' Prime USDA seal on my butt when in Nam

35. How many pets do you have? None, but I do create these nasty little bone horror thingys in Guild Wars. Hey, I like 'em

36. Which came first the chicken or the egg? Have no idea but I bet Colonel Sanders was lurking in the background when this event took place


37. What would you like to accomplish before you die? To see those Alaskan palm trees


38. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? lol

On occasion I will return some email thangys. I liked this one! Thinking about retiring to Alaska now. Can't wait to laze under the palms!

Later ya'll, must get ready for work.

"A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you've been taking."
-Earl Wilson

No comments: