Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What are you doing Thursday?

Beagle sent this link about how people will skip work this Thursday to get their Star Wars fix -> Washington Times. BEWARE: Users of Internet Explorer should know that there are popups on this page. Firefox people, don't worry about it. Well, you can do what you want, but I don't think my work schedule will suffer at 9:30pm-12:00am Thursday night. The cell phone will be in silent mode. Don't try prank calls, I DO have caller ID. I've also located the on/off switch on this device. My fat butt will be popcorning, drinking a refreshing beverage and doin' some Star Wars big time! Am practicing my booing and hissing for the part where Anakin turns to the dark side and becomes Darth Vader. Will be there to cheer Obiwan Kenobe as he opens a can of whupass on Anakin. Hope the wait in line is fun.

It's lunchtime and I'm outta' here!

"He reminded me a little of Walt Disney's version of a mad scientist."
-Steven Spielberg (on Star Wars Director George Lucas)

No comments: