Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, March 11, 2004

Wouldn't FDR be proud?

The election is heating up. John 'I spent 4 whole months in Vietnam' Kerry called the Bush administration, "a lying bunch of crooks, the worst I've ever seen." He thought his microphone was turned off. This is from a man that looks like he has just walked off the set of The Sopranos. If you want the truth, look at Kerry's voting record down through the years. It's everywhere on the internet. Since Mr. Kerry called my President a lying crook, then I'll call him what he is; a bumbling, self-centered, no show liberal asshole. Don't like it? Go find a Hilary "we are the President' Clinton fan page. No need coming back here. Kerry, you owe the world an apology. Don't tread on the President of the United States of America.

Now I must go take my new high blood pressure medicine. Have a happy and productive Thursday.

"If pride of character be of worth at any time, it is when it disarms the efforts of malice."
-Thomas Jefferson (one of my favorite quotes!)

No comments: