Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, March 07, 2004

Rude n crude stuff that needs attention

Here's the map of those states fighting to tax you online. The coon asses and bamites are neighbors that are being confronted with this issue. Mississippi is not part of it and our neighbor to the north, Tennessee, is in the clear as well. Why do we have to contend with such drivel?

Just like the damnable people at the RIAA Temple of Doom. I really thought we stomped out goosestepping in World War II. Everyday seems to bring some new malady that seizes our rights online. As Netizens we must become aggressive and eliminate the bullies and mafiosos. The RIAA is nothing more than a pack of thugs raping the music industry and the public. They are fighting for existence to continue their extortion practices. They are taking away your freedom and you sit doing nothing! A pox and plague on all of them. Go to
These are important issues. Before long you will be watched by Big Brother ALL the time. Do away with these horrible people. Put a stop to it! Contact your congressmen. Express yourself!

Today's youth should learn manners. Being hateful is just stupid. Recently I had a young female confront me about something asinine. She was out of place and clueless. She's from way way north of Corinth has no manners and probably no scruples as well. I decided to be passive and not call her a dumbass gutter slut. Besides, I've never had much success arguing with a banshee or a shrew. She's in her own world and hasn't even offered an apology. If I am impolite to someone then I apologize and genuinely seek forgiveness. This person has no character and will suffer her rash, hateful ways eventually. Not my place to worry with her, God will take care of it. There, that's off my mind.

"I pity the illmannered fool that gets in my face!"
-Mr. T, The A-Team

No comments: