Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, March 29, 2004

Early morning ramblings and the Duke

Google has made slight changes to the opening page and it's easier to use. Always good to see my favorite web tool improve. Try clicking the "more >>" and look at the features available.

Who told the Republican party that there are not enough popups on the internet? The stupidity of mankind is boundless. I am a Bush supporter and, even more important, anti-Kerry. Yet, the post at Slashdot makes me wonder about some of the folks onboard the campaign wagon for the 'W'. It's titled "Political Pop-ups, and Follow the Money."

On Friday "Caesar" Fisher posted an article at Ars Technica about Apple's false claims in advertising. This is fuel for the fire in the orchard. Gee, like we didn't know that Darth Jobs was lying to us about the 'world's fastest computer'??!?!? Still, it's nice to see it in print.

It's early, forecast calls for rain, whine mode is about to overcome me and I need to go. Have a good one.

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others and I require the same of them."
-John Wayne




No comments: