Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, March 18, 2004

Techno prayer with background music

Matchbox 20's 3am song is becoming a way of life. Two machines that are being worked on have been "blessed" with a spoiled child hissy fit that my telco cable modem started throwing yesterday. Please God, help me understand that I am not a patient man and guide me to that most evasive and mysterious place called serenity . Or have someone send valium. Amen. Finally, at 3:15am, I am up and have connectivity. I just know the powers at VistaIIIMedia will make the beach house one of their first stops when doing the two-way rebuild in this area. They are such nice people. And I am glad to have had some form of broadband before anyone else in this area. Wow, I've prayed AND counted blessings. Internet, it does a spirit good! Keep leading the choir brother Rob Thomas! Ima' feelin' better! (be sure and listen to the songbyte under Multimedia if you visit the MB20 site - it's awesome!)

In the words of the godfather of soul James Brown, "Good God, y'all!"

"Out of respect for things that I was never destined to do, I have learned that my strengths are a result of my weaknesses, my success is due to my failures and my style is directly related to my limitations."
-Billy Joel



No comments: