Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, January 18, 2004

"Lady in a turban...dancin' rhythmically"

It's raining. Work planned today is cancelled. It involves digging a trench for a cable, drilling two walls and soldering two connections outside. Stomping around in the mud and going inside and out just won't get it. So, I'll probably change a water pump on the lead sled and attack the garage. First, it's fix a flat time. Don't have to be afloat to get 'in irons' around here! LOL

Weekends should be 4 days long. At least on weekends it's hide and call the shots about when,what n' where. Some think the work day for beach-housers is 24/7. Hmmmmm, think I'll start bartering for their time. Work on your network - you come help me organize my garage. Replace your faulty video card, you mop my floors. Eureka! May have found a way to get the beach house in order! Am sooo sorry for those that are disappointed that maintenance and sleep are necessities. There's even one person out there that has decided I don't need sustenance. Okay okay! True, my fat ass could throttle back in that area.

"Everyone will start to cheer when you put on your sailin' shoes."
-Lowell George (via Little Feat)

No comments: