Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, January 30, 2004

Could you be? Would you be?

It's a beautiful day in the cyber neighborhood. The Mars Spirit is sending back telemetry and pictures again. The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the Kings received 11 Oscar nominations. Disney's attempt to make disposable DVDs is not working out. There's a $500,000 reward for the little nancyboy jerk that created the MyDoom virus. My networking problems have momentarily subsided. Things are casual.

Tomorrow I will try to post some links about the diet that starts Sunday night. It's the South Beach Diet and is authored by a sho' nuff cardiologist. And a cardiologist's wife recommended it highly. She really wants me on it. She talked to me on the phone for several hours last night. Okay, okay...it's my oldest daughter! LOL My youngest daughter posted about the MyDoom virus this past Monday and saved a lot of us from the gloom of such misery. Yes, I have very kewl children and they are both Daddy's girls.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am going after the garage again. One of these years I'll clean it up. And kill that smelly thing that lives in the back corner...

"Men are not disturbed by things, but the view they take of things."
- Epictetus (55-135 A.D.)
"What about things like bullets?"
- Herb Kimmel, Behavioralist, Professor of Psychology, upon hearing the above quote (1981)

No comments: