Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Eatin' mosheen entry #2

It looks like the Atkins diet will commence tonight. Dr. John (aka Mr. Bedside Manners) called and said,"do it and quit whining, damn it!". Also talked to the wife of a local physician earlier this afternoon and she said drink the coffee and follow the rest of the program. Bet I still crave those fries. Everyone pray that Gayle, Chris and Tom don't kill me. My money is on Gayle to snap; she hates whiners anyway. There is a sack o taters with my name on em in the pantry.

Must go and not think about all this dieting googlymoogly for a while. Everyone please eat a bagel/biscuit/piece of toast for me tomorrow and the rest of the week. Thank goodness I will get the coffee!

"Would ye both eat your cake and have your cake?"
[This is commonly misquoted as "You can't have your cake and eat it, too."]
-John Heywood, John Heywood's Proverbs, 1546

No comments: