Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

I dunno where Ima gonna go when de Volcano blows

Let's see the Unknown One in yesterday's comments said I should be grateful for what I have and not worry about the other. If I hadn't resolved my fiduciary problem I'd be living on the street this weekend. Sheesh! I guess the Unknown One's bills are paid and he/she has no clue what it's like to live literally payday to payday. What if you owed a lot of old hospital bills and couldn't make ends meet without working at least two jobs? Alas, the Unknown One is making a point. I will stop whining about all this and just put the worry aside. The next time I need to collect I'll just do their kneecaps with hollow points as starters. That okay UO? Hell, I was just making passing comments to avoid ranting and calling names about people involved! Excuse me for being a tad human there. I'll try to refrain.

Well, the Macworld whingding is going on this week in San Francisco. Steve 'Goober Lips' Jobs has basically told all apple users to get ready for the next wave of love from him. He grabs your wallet and doesn't even kiss. I am so sick and tired of the applenancies hootin' about the G5 piece of doodoo being the world's fastest computer. ROFLMAO! I say again ROFLMAO! Just goes to show - apple aficionadoes haven't a clue as to what happens in the real world. Glad most of them live in California. That's a long way away from Mississippi. Sorry folks, Macs or g-whatever they are calling them today, suck. Sad to see a machine using two year old technology selling for 2 to 3 times the price of a reliable PC. Yikes! Can we say dumbasses? The iPods are kewl, but way too pricy. And the thought of carrying one around reminds me of the time I really wanted to kiss the girl with herpes. Pretty, but tainted. Think I'll buy a Rio.

Got to go watch Kevin Rose of TechTV show us all how to clean a non-optical mouse on The Screensavers. Whine boy out!

"If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to."
-Dorothy Parker (1893 - 1967)





No comments: