Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Saturday, January 03, 2004

Hey buddy, can you spare some time?

The inconsideration of human beings never ceases to amaze me. I work, come home, work some more, and then sleep. Rarely do I have any time for leisure. I had planned on an easy weekend of cleaning the garage that I've talked about for a year now, but that won't happen. A true emergency has made me shift plans in order to pay bills. The stress of not having them paid, wondering if they will be paid etc., will kill you. That's the reason my creditors are paid on time. It makes them happy and I am happy. Obligations should be met in a timely fashion. Maybe I've missed something in this ever changing world. BTW, DaddyDan, the check will soon be in the mail...LOL

"As human beings, we are endowed with freedom of choice, and we cannot shuffle off our responsibility upon the shoulders of God or nature. We must shoulder it ourselves. It is our responsibility."
-Arnold J. Toynbee

No comments: