Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Beach House Email

A brief glimpse about how the beach house handles email: All emails are read. Not necessarily are all attachments, links, pixs, etc., opened. Even though my wall of protection is somewhat extensive, caution is still used when processing these communications. If something looks hinky then it is treated with extra care. For instance if I haven't received email from someone in 6 months and all of a sudden I get several emails, then a red flag goes off in my mind. This is happening right now and to further increase my paranoia there are addresses linked within the emails. No messages, just addresses that are linked. So I am on guard. Photos also scare me. So please include some type of personal message with any email, especially if you are sending someone links or pixs.

PLEASE do not misinterpret this explanation. I love email and many times use the contents as a base for new posts. So I count it as a great source and encourage people to send things they think I'd use. And hey, an occasional joke or 'funny' brightens the day. Please remember that I link and subscribe to many sites. The Google Chrome Bookmarks Bar is full, lol. And yes, everyone, LOLCats is in there. Funny site that I have recommended to many people. If you are a conservative please keep sending info related to the GOP or current issues. If you are a liberal...what the hell are you doing here? Spying on the enemy (insert evil grin here)? Nice to receive correspondence about Cybersouth. BTW, there's also a comment section just below each post. Click on it to read comments made by others or leave an opinion. If you don't like using comments email is a great alternative.

In closing please understand that I NEVER forward anything. You can beg and plead all you want, but it wouldn't be fair to be selective and I could spend all day if I followed the instructions of a chain letter. Hey, that does not mean I don't want to read them. I do! So, don't hesitate to send kewl stuff - even if it is one of those 'God will get you if you don't immediately forward this to 42 people, turn around 3 times, wear plaid shorts and shirts that don't match the rest of the week and stop what you're doing right now then go outside do two back flips then paint the rims on your vehicle purple and green' thangys. God knows my feelings about people that do such things and I am pretty sure I have an idea about how He feels. Here, I mean the people that really expect you to do these things.

Relax. Good humor should be sought out every day. Later and stay casual.

"Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place."
~Mark Twain

No comments: