Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tweet No More

I gave up Twitter. Since it has been compromised several times that bothers me. Also I just don't have the time to post often enough to be slightly interesting. Actually even if I did post a lot it still would be uninteresting. If you can type 140 characters then email me. It's cybersouth@gmail.com. Yes I do occasionally get spam by using my email addy on the site, but one click and it's gone forever. GMail rocks! Also I don't have a myspace or facebook nor do I want to start either. You can come here, read the ramblings, leave message, get the email addy if you forget, etc. Also, it's obvious that I do get backed up on occasion and have to do delayed posts or skip days every once in a while.

Time to sleep. Later.

"But what minutes! Count them by sensation, and not by calendars, and each moment is a day."
~Benjamin Disraeli

No comments: