Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sanity and Chainsaws

Hate I missed posting yesterday. It's been crazy at the beach house. Trying to learn a new firewall system and sporadic calls in the field. Still putting together that protection software post too. Yardwork by myself involving a chainsaw has stopped. Too dangerous. We'll get through that this weekend with some help, I hope. The limbs aren't that big, but they snap back on you if someone is not there to hold while you cut. Throwing away some of the patio furniture and trying to make that area usable. Yep, been crazy and will stay crazy. Maybe we won't go insane!

"I saw him through my telescope,
On a cloudless night in June,
As he rested between voyages
At his beach house on the moon."

~Jimmy Buffett

No comments: