Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

We're Working On It

After some investigation it has been discovered that the TeamSpeak failures are due to surge suppression, UPC problems. Over the next few days a dedicated electrical line will be run to the computer room and new battery backups put in place. There are 4 computers in this room. There are also routers, switches, cable modem, etc. on this outlet too. The main Tripp-Lite protection device finally failed. Service may be intermittent so please be patient. For now it is up and functioning properly. Thank the Good Lord the electrical protection worked. Tripp-Lite and APC rock!

Making a brief trip to the doc today. Hope to be back in full swing tomorrow. This is the worst "common cold" ever experienced! Next year I will take my chances with a flu shot!

"If I had my way I'd make health catching instead of disease."
~Robert Ingersoll

No comments: