Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Changes; Success Rate is Nominal

This change is near the end. I've fought putting my Haloscan comments in all day. If I can't find the proper procedure or it fails to work, the old template will be re-installed. Why do they make this so difficult? Hell, go back to HTML and let us decide what we want!!!!!! I thought Google obtaining Blogger might be good, but am beginning to wonder. If the comments don't show up in the next day or so, I'll trash this garbage and go back to square one.

My huge remote in project has no computers on so I suspect power failure or netopia router snafu. Can't even access the server. Needless to say my day tomorrow will start VERY early. Later, time to de-stress now.

"There are many methods for predicting the future. For example, you can read horoscopes, tea leaves, tarot cards, or crystal balls. Collectively, these methods are known as 'nutty methods.'

Or you can put well-researched facts into sophisticated computer models, more commonly referred to as "a complete waste of time."

~Scott Adams

EDIT: Finally gave up and reverted to old template. I've got to renew my other addy and move to it. This new layout format is too restrictive and it looks like hell and seems to have been designed in hell. Please don't ask me about the stars. I have absolutely NO idea where they came from or when they showed up. Damn, it'd be nice to kill something right about now. I need medication...

No comments: