Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tis the Season

Day before yesterday I posted about Mr. Ali Wingtip Chucker Baba and there were and are comments galore. Great observations, informative briefs, and funny stuff abound. Yesterday I wanted someone to share ideas about how to make this financially strained Christmas better for everyone and got zilch. Is it really that depressing? You really won't talk about how some of you are foregoing gift giving this year and getting together to celebrate the birth of Christ with a great meal? Are you using the Secret Santa thangy? I need this explained to me. Shucks, I even thought the MarketWatch article about the Fed cut was positive in a way. There has to be someone with ideas. I've had to change from a $700.00 TV/Monitor to a $20.00 mattress cover as a present to myself. Really wanted that Toshiba 32", 1080p Regza unit, but I'll be happy knowing the bed will look and sleep better. Y'all help a boy out here. You can even go negative. Just give me some kind of info, please. Ima beggin'...

"He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree."
~Roy L. Smith

No comments: