Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, December 22, 2008

FYI

Cybersouth will have intermittent posts over the next few days due to illness and, finally, an enormous workload (thank goodness! lol). It is going through a transitional period and you will see it in various forms as changes are incorporated. Please bear with me. Just remember, Elvis is dead and I ain't feeling so good either. Patience will be appreciated.

One more thing. Please don't expect me to participate financially in gift giving this year. Dire straits have made this an inopportune time. Also, I won't be traveling due to vehicle problems. Trying to call and guilt trip me will find that phone quickly hung up and and calls blocked. If my Mother can understand these problems then everyone needs to show tolerance as well. If you send anything then I'll have to spend money not in the coffers to pay return shipping. I am going to pray prayers of thanksgiving for the Savior and the wonderful things I have in this life. Suggest you do the same.

May the blessings of our Lord be on you and yours this holiday season.

"God helps those who help themselves."
~Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac, 1757

No comments: