Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!




"Fail not to call to mind, in the course of the twenty-fifth of this month, that the Divinest Heart that ever walked the earth was born on that day; and then smile and enjoy yourselves for the rest of it; for mirth is also of Heaven's making."
~Leigh Hunt

EDIT: No coffee since Monday morning and nothing spiked since this past weekend. Yes, ailing at the beach house. The left side of my face hurts if I even move my head and all my heavy duty hydrocodone/loritab type meds are gone. It's Aleve, BC and aspirin. Not much help. Seem to be more at ease in a prone position. If I sit up for 5 minutes or so the pain becomes almost unbearable. The sniffling and coughing come and go. All of this is being told to let you know I'll return calls when I feel better. I had work scheduled yesterday and today that is important. Recovery is tantamount! I absolutely have to move a phone system tomorrow and combine two servers into one new one over the weekend. All this needs to be operational no later than next Tuesday. So please understand, I need to stay prone and try to sleep. This work cannot be missed or my life will go down the sh--ter. It will be of great assistance if you exercise patience and let me do the phone calling when I am physically able. The sleep comes in brief intervals and is the only time that I am not in pain. A ringing phone does not promote snooze time. Yes, I will make my first phone call tomorrow to the doctor. Love you all.

No comments: