Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Loading the Big Bore


Something has to be done. I have spent wayyyyy too much time trying to import my Haloscan comments. Hell, this new style of layout versus template won't even let me activate the comments provided by Google. Somehow, some way I will obtain my cybersouth.us addy and take control of my site instead of Google getting in the way. Damn! It should be a simple thing to add a comments line and it's like warfare with a bunch of Google kamikazes. At least now we know what Google does with the dumbasses in their company. You can CERTAINLY expect further changes. Again, I really want to kill something. Right now!

Whew! The comments mysteriously showed up. Now if I can remove the trackback thangy!?!?! You know, I think I still hear the roar of Mitsubishi Zero engines approaching from the Eastern Concrete Sea.

Time for medication.

"Frustration is the wet nurse of violence."
~David Abrahansen

QUESTIONS: Is the white background acceptable? Or is it too bright? BTW, suggestions are welcome. This transition is far from over...

No comments: