Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Monday, May 19, 2008

Eating Crow

Time to correct the error of my ways. Tuesday and Wednesday of last week NVidia updates were among the items discussed. I even called their coders crackheads. Sorry. I am the dumbass that prevented the software from installing properly. Further research was done and I needed to flash the BIOS on this computer. NVidia's page was where I retrieved that info. After doing a really neat BIOS update inside Windows, yes, that's right, inside Windows and not in "DOS" mode, the updates installed without a glitch. The tools are working properly and there is a noticeable difference in performance. In other words, the rendering on this PC has never looked so good. So, the beach house apologizes to NVidia and their wonderful coders who in no way suck. You make graphics cards that are absolutely MARVELOUS! Just insert a Wayne's World 'I am not worthy' here and call me Garth.

"Lord, where we are wrong, make us willing to change; where we are right, make us easy to live with."
~Peter Marshall

No comments: