Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dissent and Dissension

AT&T is ridiculous. They want $129.00 to replace my present phone with one just exactly like it. It's a Razr V3xx. The Razr V9, the one I really want, is $200.00. Seems the "phone company" is forever trying to screw us all. Since I am due for an upgrade I think the least they could do is replace my existing phone. But nooooooo! If anyone has suggestions, help will certainly be appreciated. Know what? I'm going to change the subject, somewhat, because whining and complaining does no good.

Shopping for a new phone? Beagle and Mudslingr found this great link that gives specs, costs, reviews, etc., about many different carriers and phones. The web page is Mobiledia. You can see the phones supposedly available thru your carrier. Better check with a local rep to make sure they really do offer a particular phone in your area. This is a good site. It helped me decide to keep the phone now in use and purchase a new battery for it.

CYBERSOUTH LINKS: They have been removed by my internet service provider, MetroCast. They gave no warning and didn't even notify me. Just changed it to some of their propaganda and ignored politeness and manners. I wish VistaIIIMedia still drove this train. Oh well, what should one expect from a group of people that far north of Corinth, MS? Manners are not their forte. Efforts will be made to put the links back up on some other provider.


Let me reiterate. If you do not like what was said in yesterday's post about Obama, please drag your dumb butt to some other site. I WILL NOT retract anything said yesterday and this flaming from people that can't even compose an email is a joke. You can keep doing it though. Instead of making me angry it comes across as amusing. If only you'd include your address instead of going to great measures trying to hide your presence then I could use a red marker and return your emails with corrections. Wait...nevermind. Keep sending them anonymously. No need to waste my time. Flame on!

"Character is higher than intellect."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: