Ramblings, opinions, and general meanderings from the Deep South

Friday, September 14, 2007

Well, duh?

Was just over at Beagle's Journal site and took a test. The word flabbergasted comes to mind. Click on the box and fill in the questions with appropriate answers. C'mon it only takes a few minutes -


I am nerdier than 100% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


How in the hell did I score 100? Take it and see how you do. Let me know results. I had a hard time with the 'what kind puter person are you' since I run both Windows and Linux. I chose Linux.

Thank you Beagle for a good laugh about myself!

"A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila."
~Mitch Ratcliffe

No comments: